I’ve got quite a list of things that need to get done over the next couple of days:
* Find a company to do asbestos testing and take in samples of the popcorn ceiling. Hopefully, since asbestos was banned from popcorn ceiling material in 1978 and our house was built in 1983, these samples will come back negative. However, companies were allowed to use up their inventories, and it’s better to check and be safe.
* Our insurance company needs a copy of our final HUD settlement statement.
* We’ve had the water on since we had the inspection done in Dec., so I’ve got to get that paid.
* The moving company needs me to return a credit card authorization form to pay for the last month of storage and the charges to deliver our items on Thursday.
* Find a place to store our RV…we had thought we would store it on our vacant lot in Tarpon Springs, but a co-worker of hubby’s pointed out that the salt in the air would probably corrode the camper pretty quickly…good point, so we’ll find a better place to store it.
I ran up to the house this morning and shot a quick video tour – it had to be quick – there were only 5 minutes left on the battery. I will try to get my IT consultant (aka my 15-y.o.) to help me get it uploaded to YouTube. She’s under the weather with a cold, but we’ll get it done when she feels a little better.
Still waiting on a call back from Clearwater Gas – think I’d better call them again. Made an appointment for Tues. at 2:00 to have our chimney and dryer vent cleaned.